Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Mother's Day

this kind of crept up on me! I had ordered a bouquet for J's mum but I do try and make a card and gift if time allows.
 For the last week I have had the decorator in finishing off the last of the year long project to complete the first two floors of the house before we start on the last one, time had run away with me due to planning a couple of classes inbetween packing up all the china we had out and taking down curtains and then unpacking it all, finding homes for things after shifting all the furniture and deciding which things were destined for auction, and before I knew it Mother's Day loomed so I had a good rummage in my sample box as I had kept a card front I recieved in a trainging swap which I knew would be perfect for a Mother's Day card , I can't remember who made it sorry but I then used the colour combo to create a tag for the Thorntons choccies which were wrapped in good old brown paper courtesy of su parcels.
The tag uses my new sizzix alphabet dies whcih had there first outing in the cutting of the word NAN and I also unwrapped my new border punch and yes you guessed it they are both my favourite products this week and I aim to use them both for a project I am working on of which I have 14 to create - more will follow on that! but for now here is the picture of the gift and card.


No comments: