Monday, 30 April 2012

difficult day

totally not a crafty post today but a big day in my life!. Today I say goodbye to my beloved Tweety - my Fiat 500 - some may think a bit dramatic but he has been a big part of my life since he rolled of the production line in 2008 and has been quite a personality!, it will be very emotional handing him over to the garage later today and after alot of soul searching he has not been replaced by another 500 not beacause he was a bad car from a mechanical point of view but we decided there will never be another like him! and if he hadn't been changed now he would have been with me until my dotage!.I may however change my mind after driving his replacement but I will indroduce her again.
Remember the spring mini catalogue is only valid for today and then that it is until TOMORROW!!.

No comments: